CRI HDD USB 1:7
Stand-alone duplicators, portable and easy-to-use
Available in versions capable of reproducing 7 copies or up to 15 copies at one time!
Note: Image is of CRI HDD USB 1:15
Click Here to Download PDF
- Copy speed: up to 1.5GB per minute for each port and up to 120 ports.
- Supports “quick copy” for Linus (ext2/ext3/ext4) and NTFS, FAT16/32
- USB Dongle capacity up to 64GB
- USB-HDD capacity up to 4TB
- Complies with U.S. Department of Defense data-security standard; provides DoD erase function.
- 4 kinds of professional quality diagnostic tools for flash module.
- “A2 Fake Picker” shows accurate capacity of USB/memory card to eliminate low-quality or fake flash media.
- “Speed Check” shows flash module reading/writing speed within 8 seconds.
- “H3/H5 Media Check” shows quantity of bad block through bit-for-bit examination.
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous modes for copy/compare/erase function.
- Strict bit-by-by hardware comparison increases the reliability of duplication.
- User-friendly interface with real-time information LCD display.
- Firmware upgrade available with well-experienced team support.
The Pro-USB Duplicators conveniently copy portable USB storage drives and external USB hard drives without the use of a computer. Advanced asynchronous duplication means no waiting and no interruption because each channel can independently load, unload and copy. The Pro-USB Duplicators also feature user-friendly 4-key control with LCD, high-speed duplication and a bit-by-bit “Compare” function to confirm successful duplication.
The Pro-USB Duplicators are compatible with USB stick 2.0, 3.0, USB-HDD 2.0, 3.0, and other USB devices. The duplicators support all types of data-format copying while doing bit-for-bit duplication.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 10 in|