CRI Forensic Optical Disc Data Recovery System – Complete forensic system to recover data from optical discs that are otherwise unreadable.
The professional software suite provides extensive analysis and extraction of data from CD-R, CD-RW and all types of DVD and Blu-ray media. Tailored for professionals in data recovery, forensics, and law enforcement. Works with all types of CD/DVD media to include CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD R, DVD-RW, DVD RW, BD-R, and BD-RW, both single and dual layer media. Provides means to mount discs and read them that would otherwise be inaccessible.
(1) Mini-ITX Form Factor high performance PC, mountable to rear of monitor
- Intel i7-3770 Quad-Core 3rd Generation processor, 8MB Cache up to 3.9GHz
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 2000
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
- Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit
- Hard-Drive: 1TB 2.5″ 5400RPM 8MB Cache
- Optical Drive: 8x DVD -RW
(2) 23″ VESA compliant LCD wide-screen monitors
**for CD, DVD and Blu Ray media
|Dimensions||24 x 24 x 20 in|