$499.95 – $899.95
Up to four times the storage of standard Blu-ray discs!
Certified to work seamlessly with the CRI 771604 exFAT Professional Flash Duplicator Series
- Storage capacity of 100GB*
- Certified for use with 771604 exFAT hardware
- 4x speed recording
- Wide, white disc surface ideal for inkjet printing
- Compatible with BD XL players and burners
- Hard-coat protective layer
- Extremely long archival life
- Excellent playback performance
Blu-ray technology has led to the creation of high-capacity storage discs that provide up to five times the storage of standard recordable DVDs. Blu-ray discs use blue laser light with a wavelength of 405nm, shorter than the 650 nm used by red laser light for DVDs. The shorter wavelength means it is possible to write smaller data pits, vastly expanding the amount of data that can be stored on a disc. CRI’s BD XL discs have three storage layers, enabling them to hold up to 100GBof data and making them ideal for the recording, rewriting and playback of high-definition video.We’ve come a long way since the first 650MB optical discs!
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x 10 in|