Sales Positions Available
New Business Development
About the Job
We are initially looking for experienced sales professionals to focus on prospecting, qualifying and selling our digital data destruction and recovery services to banks, hospitals, government agencies and professional firms, such as engineering, accounting and law firms in both the Minneapolis and SW Florida regions.
Successful candidate will have experience in closing medium to large contracts. He/she should possess effective skills in lead generation, lead nurturing and qualification, and be exceptional at closing deals. This person should be technically sophisticated and capable of comfortable and credible conversations with CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, senior board members, investors, and decision makers in mid- to large-size organizations. Selected candidates will be experienced and have a history of success calling on decision makers in mid-size to large companies (250-10,000 employees) and prospecting for and closing new business. This position is expected to take full time of the candidates’ weekly work schedule.
Experience in technology sales and selling to mid to large companies is required.
This is the right opportunity and role for you if:
- You look at things from an owners’ perspective and you love using your business acumen and personality to find and solve the real cause of business issues.
- You understand that getting to the correct decision-maker in an organization is critical to quickly and profitably closing deals.
- You want to work for and with a cutting-edge technology company that is focused on solving business problems.
- You thrive in a workplace that sets high standards for performance, professionalism and ethical behavior.
- You want to work for a CEO who is slightly smarter and more passionate about his company than the average bear.
About the company:
Headquartered in the Fort Myers, Fla., with a national and international presence, we are a leader and full-service provider of digital data destruction equipment and services. Our equipment and processes have been vetted by the Department of Defense to be acceptable for classified digital data destruction at the highest levels of Government and military so our expansion into the commercial market carries significant credentials. We are an industry leader in this new field with base products and patents, Government evaluations of our processes and equipment, GSA services contracts, and a small concise team of management decision makers. You will report directly to the President and work closely with the GM to coordinate service delivery.
- 1-30 prospecting calls day/ 1-12 conversations per day
- Set 1-5 appointments / week
- Hold 6-10 lead qualification phone calls / week (some set by management)
- Attend virtual account reviews as required
- Engage with current accounts if strategic opportunities exist
- Provide a concise weekly written progress report to Management
- Strong technical aptitude focused on the practical results of technology
- Power user of electronic productivity and communication tools, such as Zoom.us
- Ability to discuss meaningful business issues and how technology can reduce liability and increase corporate effectiveness
- Fluent in communication languages and holding conversations around business solutions, and business needs
- Operates as a consultant / advisor to the client’s business
- Ability to qualify opportunities using a proven paradigm
- Exceptionally strong personality, negotiation and closing skills
- Candidate must have networking skills and organizational ability with major accounts
- Ability to understand, articulate, and resolve the issues that technology creates in an enterprise and be versed in best safe practices for resolution
- Ability to pass a DoD Security Clearance
- Valid driver’s license
- 4-year degree (optional)
- Advanced degree or experience a plus
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience
- Business Savvy
- Passion for closing a deal with integrity
- Experience working with mid to large companies and government agencies
- Professional level of written and verbal communication
- Prospecting, qualifying and closing skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Multi language ability a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
10% Commission on net sales. Estimated first year commissions $75,000-$150,000. No upper end.
Send resume to fax 239-332-2808 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org